Programs and Funds
FOUNDERS CLUB -Available until December 31, 2017!
- - Lifetime of Recognition
- - Leaf Member - min $1000.00
- - Branch Member - min $5000.00
- - Root Member - min $10,000.00+
- - Trunk Member - min $1,000,000
COMMUNITY FUND - minimum $1,000
- Large and
small gifts are combined and income is
distributed through a grant
application process, ensuring that the
changing needs of our community are
addressed in a timely manner.
DESIGNATED FUND - minimum $10,000
- Choose a favourite registered charity. Each year income is designated to that organization.
FIELD OF INTEREST FUND - minimum $10,000
- Request the Foundation to direct the earnings to a specific area of interest; i.e.; arts, youth, seniors, etc.
FRIENDS OF THE FOUNDATION
- No Donation Too Small… Great for Memorials/Tributes/Presents, etc.
Airdrie and District Community
Foundation has formally adopted Image
Canada’s Ethical Fundraising and
Financial Accountability Code
that governs our treatment of donors
and the public our fundraising
practices and our financial